Addlmongo replied

8 weeks ago

Cop And A Half: New Recruit 720p Movies > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A precocious kid and a police officer join forces to catch a criminal at large.
A sequel to a 24 year old film! I&#39;m not talking a film like &#39;Blade Runner&#39;. It was considered a flop, but the concept looked good, particularly for a children&#39;s film. This is not a follow up story. Entirely a new cast and a new situation. The story of a young girl Karina, influenced by her late cop father, she&#39;s interested in fighting, solving crimes. So she frequently ends up in the principal office in her school. On one day, she comes across a cop who is trying to follow a lead to a man responsible for a series of vandals around the city. This unusual team-up, sees an unexpected success, how it all happens that you should watch it to know.<br/><br/>The casting was decent, but the lead two guys were good. Particularly Lulu. Seems one of the future big star on making. The story, it&#39;s okayish. Predictable, but also enjoyable. Acceptable graphics, better one for television quality. There were lots of silly scenes, but overall a much entertaining film. Just a cinematic story, it does not make sense in the real world. A film that brings together kids and adults, a pure family film and a perfect weekend film. Such films do not make any harm, only you have to put aside a while your rational mind to have a good time.<br/><br/>6.5/10
This is not a remake or a knockoff of the first one with Burt, but i really enjoyed this film because it was fresh and new and had good feel to it that connected with the actors. I would highly recommend this to watch with your kids and see how good this film is..

a5c7b9f00b
Men of the Hour download torrentZathura: A Space Adventure hd full movie downloadThe Pi ata Man full movie kickass torrentShadow of a Lady telugu full movie downloadColombiana in hindi download free in torrentDanganronpa: The Animation hd full movie downloadUne Lib ration movie download in mp4Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens full movie download mp4Runaway movie free download hdthe Cookie Thief hindi dubbed free download
Please log in to post a reply.